hCG Diet Kung Pao Chicken
If you’re into Asian foods, chances are you’ve tried Kung Pao Chicken. Kung Pao Chicken is actually one of the most famous Asian dishes in the world. It is known for its amazing flavor and it is not loaded with calories at all.
Although most Kung Pao Chicken recipes have a whopping 300+ calories, this hCG Diet Kung Pao Chicken recipe I am going to share with you today only contains 200 calories, tops.
Do take note that this recipe calls for the “Sambal Olek”. What is Sambal Olek? It is basically just a mixture of three ingredients: Red Chili, Salt, and Brown Sugar. With that out of the way, here are all the ingredients that you will need to cook the hCG Diet Kung Pao Chicken:
100 g chicken, broiled or grilled, cut into chunks
A handful of chopped onion
1 teaspoon Sambal Olek
1 part Bragg's aminos
1 part rice vinegar (make sure that it doesn't contain a lot of calories)
3 cloves garlic
1 teaspoon fresh ginger root
1/2 c water
1-2 tablespoon liquid aminos
1 tablespoon rice vinegar
salt, to taste
1. First up, get a small dish and mix all of the marinade ingredients in it.
2. Get your chicken and put it in the marinade. Let it marinate for at least 30 minutes. For best results, marinate it overnight.
3. Get a non-stick pan and put it over medium-high heat.
4. Cook the chicken along with the Sambal Olek for 1-3 minutes.
5. Remove the chicken only and set it aside.
6. Add the onions to the pan and cook until it is tender.
7. Add the seasoning mix with the onion and cook it for another 1-3 minutes (or until everything is incorporated).
8. Add the sauce mixture to the pan and cook for another 1-3 minutes.
9. Add chicken and let it cook until the chicken is fully cooked.
10. This is optional but you can add red pepper flakes to make the presentation delectable. Serve and Enjoy
Do take note that this hCG Diet Kung Pao Chicken is a little bit too hot. If it is indeed too hot for your tastes, you may want to dial down on the Sambal Olek (because the Sambal Olek is a homemade mixture, you can tweak it to your liking).
I have tried this recipe myself and boy, I am really amazed. I love spicy foods and this recipe is not only delicious (and spicy) but also healthy as well. In fact, you can even eat this during phase 2 of the hCG diet.
This recipe is only good for one serving and each serving of this hCG Diet Kung Pao Chicken contains only 200 calories, 58mg of Cholesterol, 22.8 grams of Carbohydrates, and 31.1 grams Protein.
If you want to try an Asian dish when you’re on the hCG diet, then I highly recommend this hCG Diet Kung Pao Chicken to you. It is spicy good!